Happy Tuesday! Here are some things I have come across and saved for your reading/viewing pleasure. Because…
1. I did not sleep well Sunday night. At all. Then yesterday I came across this. Maybe I should change up my bedtime routine! (How to Spend the Last Ten Minutes of Your Day)
2. If you like pumpkin – and I think you do – and you like yogurt, you should try this if you have not already. Not too sweet, not too pumpkiny. Just right!
pumpkin spice yogurt
3. Last weekend I went to Robley’s baby shower and it was beautiful! I enjoyed visiting with my Zeta sisters, eating the yummy food and watching Robley open gifts for baby Charlie. Can’t wait to meet him! Speaking of baby showers, have you seen this one? Unbelievable. (Blake Lively Documents Autumnal Themed Baby Shower for Preserve) Also since I missed Emily’s baby shower in August, I spent some quality time with her and the new family addition, Nathan, over the weekend. He’s a super cuddly cutie and Emily is such a great mom!
4. These have all been going around Facebook, but Gilmore Girls may be my second favorite tv show ever, second only to the West Wing. (12 Things You Never Knew About Gilmore Girls)
5. We are all thinking about next week and planning our menus. (If you don’t know what that means, look at the calendar.) It’s hard to believe that we are so close to the greatest food day of the year! (The 10 Commandments of a Perfect Pie Crust)
6. While I can still hardly adjust to the fact that it is time for Thanksgiving, others are already setting out the Christmas and winter decor. This is not a complaint. It simply brought about the realization that I was late for my usual start of playing holiday music, which I quickly began listening to last week after my trip to Wegman’s.
Wegman’s holiday decor
7. Tomorrow is #WineWednesday and I will finally be sharing the recap from my 30th birthday celebration. Hint: a lot of wine was consumed. (21 Best Wine Bars in the Country)
And for a sneak peak of what to expect from said birthday recap …
dancing the night away