- I am counting down the seconds until Friday at 6 p.m. when the book club crew will be leaving for our annual girls trip to Staunton, Va. for the Highland County Maple Festival. Olivia has recaps for the past three years over on her blog: 2012, 2013, 2014. Be prepared for her to post another after this weekend!
- I don’t necessarily agree with all of these, but you can try them out at the restaurants on my DC Guide. Thrillist
- Getting up in the morning is not my forte, unless of course I have no reason to be up and then I’m wide awake before the sun. An evening routine is the only reason I’m not a complete a hot mess each morning. Pick the Brain
- Do people actually wash a towel after using it only once? Ain’t nobody got time for that! (#11 and 25 speak to me – don’t agree with #24 or 29 though) Thought Catalog
- Let’s not be like this, ok? InfoBarrel
Have a great week, y’all!