I’m back with a little late night tuesday things. (Two days in a row. I know, I can hardly believe it myself.) Hope y’all are having a great week!
- In the spirit of making resolutions, these daily goals are spot on. Thought Catalog
- It’s amazing how the “ideal” women’s body has changed and changed and changed and … well, you get it. How are we supposed to “keep up?” As my friend Liz said last night, “Why can’t we all just be the people we were meant to be?” ELLE
- On that note, we are all wonderful people with so much to offer the world. Don’t let societal norms get you down. Use any of these phrases as a pep talk if you’re feeling down and out. SheKnows
- I have always been a big advocate for the idea that less is more when it comes to meetings in the workplace. I came from an environment where people were so scheduled that we had to start adding in bathroom breaks and time for lunch, both of which usually got taken up anyway by meetings that were running long. If you have to have a meeting, at least keep it short! Feld
- My friend Laura at Crossfit made a comment today about how music can completely change your outlook. I totally agree! Lately I could stand to relax a bit. You too? Well here are some tunes that should help us out. Let me know how it works out for you! Clearly my mom’s pups have no problem with relaxation … Washingtonian