I know I am posting very late today and you probably won’t read this until tomorrow, but for me it’s still Tuesday. So without further ado…
1. We came home yesterday to find this sweet gift in the mail from my Aunt Bev and Uncle Ron. I’ve been wanting these nesting measuring bowls for a while actually, and the towel fits in nicely with the rest of the green in our kitchen. How thoughtful!
2. Speaking of nesting, here’s a peak into some of the decor around the home. It’s still a work in progress, but the final touches will be in the living room along with some various spots around the house that need an objet d’art or deux. The living room is almost fully furnished – our chairs should get here on Friday! – and then the only BIG thing left will be to refinish the furniture in our master bedroom. If that ever actually happens, I will be a happy girl!
3. Our neighborhood library recently underwent a renovation and re-opened yesterday. I haven’t been yet, but looking at these pictures makes me even more excited to go than I already was. LOVE the archways and doesn’t that fireplace look cozy??
4. I just started reading The Paris Wife, which is about Ernest Hemingway’s first wife Hadley. I love using my kindle because it’s just one item to carry around that can hold all of the books I could even consider reading at one time, making it perfect for commuting! The DC library system has an e-book loan program so I don’t need to visit #3 for books, but it still looks like a nice place to read. Next on my list is either the Harry Potter series (I know, I am waaaaay behind) or The Hunger Games (only slightly behind.) What books are y’all reading??
5. Facebook has been alive for ten years – TEN YEARS! And it’s been in my life for nine and a half of those years. That’s just crazy. Did any of you fall into the trap of sharing your Facebook movie with a recap of your activity on the site? I sure did! (I’d share it here, but I can’t figure out how.)