For a while, I have been considering opportunities to join a blog link up, and today I found a great list of link ups for the entire week! I can’t promise daily posts, but I will try, and at least now I have many many options :)
I was planning to link up with Rachel at Just Peachy – she is a new addition to my blogroll, and so far I am loving it! – but she didn’t seem to host today. Luckily my BFFSM Olivia of Mother May I sent me another option for a Friend Connect Blog Hop.
I’ll use these “tuesday things” posts as a way to list five people, places, things, events, etc. that could be random or might have a theme, such as “Top 5 Vacations” or “Top 5 Articles I’ve Read Lately.” So without further ado … here is my list, and today it is completely random!
1. Ladies Who Lunch: Yesterday and today I had the pleasure of eating lunch with two of my favorite people – Monday with Alanna and Tuesday with Marjorie. I met these wonderful friends when working at NPF, and we still find time to get together and catch up. It’s the perfect midday pick-me-up! I wish I could truly be a lady who lunches, but will have to settle for the hour lunch break from work until I win the lottery. (Problem with that theory is that I don’t actually play the lottery…)
2. OPI’s I Eat Mainely Lobster: I love this color for summer nails! After searching several stores without luck, I finally broke down and bought a bottle online. Great decision, especially because it came so quickly and I was able to put it on my tootsies the very next day!
3. Local Neighborhood Restaurants: Dave and I have a few that we like to frequent, but last Friday we made a stop at Eat Bar. It was our third time there and we made it just in time for happy hour! They have delicious nibbles and a pretty extensive beer and wine list. For treats, we chose the sweet hot chili wings, truffle baby burger and assorted cheeses – my favorite! We each had a glass of wine during happy hour, red for me and white for him, then both did the wine flight to finish off the evening.
4. Target Racerback Tank: I wear these for my workouts, and they are perfect! I love how the bright colors seem to give me more energy and the style is so comfortable. It’s fitted enough that it doesn’t get in the way like a t-shirt can, but it’s also loose enough to let in some cool air. I already have two and plan to buy at least two more!
5. This article on Thrillist: Called “The Rejectables,” this article lists 10 variety pack food items that people tend to neglect. I totally agree with banana runts, licorice jelly beans and chex mix pretzels, but have to say that I love green jolly ranchers and the strawberry third of Neapolitan ice cream. Check it out and let me know if you reject the things on the list too!